Should you need to replace your Titan 1 pump handle, https://red-spares.com/collections/pump-spares 'RPC Handle for titan pump' is the item that you need, this also includes a new gauge.
We have two handle options, to fit either the fine thread or coarse thread piston rods. This can be determined by unscrewing the handle from the piston roads. You can also see a photograph of the different thread types on the product information (coarse on the left)
1) Stand the pump on flat ground. Stand one foot on the base of the pump.
2) Pull the handle all the way up and place both hands on either piston rod.
3) Twist the rod clockwise to unscrew.
4) When you have unscrewed one piston, follow the same process for the other one but this time place one hand on the handle to stop it from twisting (If you can't unscrew one of them then marigold gloves can help with grip, or you may need a friend to assist)
5) The thread that is revealed at the end of the piston rods will be either coarse or fine thread. To be sure which handle you need, you can compare the piston threads you have with the image on our Red spares website.
6) To replace the handle just screw one piston at a time back into the handle, taking care not to cross the threads.